Your Patience is appreciated, while we are searching the lowest fare.
Travel to make memories all around the world
Local Weather - 05 °c Windy
Lufthansa is one of the biggest airlines in European continent and is one of the five founding members of Star Alliance, an alliance of airlines. The airline has many subsidiary airlines such as Austrian Airlines, Swiss International Airlines, Brussels Airlines, & Euro wings and combined business makes it the second-largest airline in Europe in terms of passengers carried. The airlines started its operations in the year 1955 and in the year 1997 became part of the Star Alliance, the world's first multilateral alliance with Air Canada, Thai Airways, SAS, and United Airlines. The Airlines has been connected to 300 destinations in over 100 countries every year with the fleet size of more than 350 aircrafts.
The fleet size of Lufthansa is more than 350 aircrafts and it includes all the latest models from Airbus and Boeing having luxurious interiors and finest services for onboard passengers. Their fleet comprises of aircrafts such as 12 Airbus A350-900, 14 Airbus A380-800, 15 Airbus A340-300, 63 Airbus A321-100/200, 70 Airbus A320-200, 14 Airbus A320NEO, 18 Airbus A330-300, 17 Airbus A340-600, 30 Airbus A319-100, 13 Boeing 747-400, 19 Boeing 747-8, 1 Boeing BBJ 737-700 IGW, 17 Embraer 195, 9 Embraer 190, and 35 Bombardier CR900.
For travelers looking forward to have a 5-star flying experience, Lufthansa provides the best options among all airlines. The airlines provides comfortable, spacious seating with mouth-watering cuisines and exclusively for its first and business class customers, it provides food in premium culinary served in Chinese crockery. The entertainment facilities in the aircrafts for the passengers provide the most pleasant experience possible.
Miles & more, the flagship frequent flyer program of Lufthansa airlines has been shared with all the European airlines and Star Alliance airlines. Passengers can earn miles on Lufthansa flights and Star Alliance partner flights for purchase made through Lufthansa credit cards, and purchases made through Lufthansa shops. The airlines offers lounge access and executive bonus miles to travelers on higher membership levels.
Lufthansa has started internet services on its flights by the name of ‘Lufthansa Fly Net’ which allows you to stay connected on your social media, checking out important emails, and searching critical information on flight itself. The connectivity is seamless and you can enjoy using the internet just as if you were at your home!
Lufthansa WIFI is available at the following prices on the flights:
• €9 EUR/$10 USD for one hour.
• €14 EUR/$15.50 USD for four hours.
• €17 EUR/$19 USD for the whole flight.
The airlines inflight entertainment provides greatest entertainment on board. Lufthansa ensures passengers enjoy latest blockbusters, classics of film industry, music and games ensure you can sit back and enjoy the Lufthansa entertainment program.
The airlines has in-store more than 150 films, 200 TV programs, International film and TV program-content from India and Japan, and intuitive control of user interface in more than 10 languages. Passengers can create their own personal playlists using myAudio and myVideo options and watch them along with subtitles in their own language.
The airlines has collected wide range of music including rock, pop, classic, and many more categories of music. We have 50 Lufthansa playlists for relaxation and interesting information about destinations. The airlines has 60 audio books in German and English.
Lufthansa has lot of quality and culinary flights of fancy on board. If you are traveling in First Class, Business Class or Premium Economy Class, you can easily view the menu that are being served on the flight.
The airlines offer free meals and snacks on board their flights, and these meals are crafted to the region of the destination you are traveling to. For the higher level seating class, you can easily view and select the menu prior to departing. You just need to enter basic details such as flight number, flight class and date of the flight to view the menu.
• Complimentary meals and snacks on the flights.
• Assorted menu of hot and cold beverages-both alcoholic and non-alcoholic.
• Special arrangements for Vegetarians, Diabetic patients, and members of religious faiths.
• Various country-specific cuisines tailored to regional tastes on international flights.
• Healthy and colorful meals for children.
Travelers flying in the Economy and Premium Economy Class have been permitted to carry one item of carry-on baggage free of charge and First and Business Class are allowed to carry two items. The baggage should not weigh more than 8kg and have to fit inside dimensions 55x40x23 cm. In addition, you can carry one small item of baggage, a baby bag or travel cot when flying with a child or mobility aid free of cost.
• When flying in Economy Light Class, the airlines passengers are only permitted to bring one item of carry-on baggage free of charge. If passengers want to check-in a bag, they must buy additional baggage.
• When flying in Economy Classic & Flex Class, the airlines passengers are permitted to bring one item of free checked baggage with an utmost weight allowance of 23kg.
• When flying in Business Class within Europe, the airlines passengers are permitted to bring two items of checked baggage — baggage must not weigh more than 32kg per bag.
• When flying in Economy Class, the airlines passengers are permitted to bring one item of checked baggage with a highest weight of 23kg.
• When flying in Premium Economy Class, the airlines passengers are permitted to bring two items of checked baggage with a limit weight of 23kg per bag.
• When flying in Business Class, the airlines passengers are permitted to bring two items of checked baggage with a maximum weight of 32kg per bag.
• When flying in First Class, the airlines passengers are permitted to bring three items of checked baggage with a maximum weight of 32kg per bag.
Lufthansa Airlines provides four categories of travel classes Economy, Premium Economy Class, Business Class, and First Class. The passengers can pick and choose their category as per their budget and flight duration.
Economy Class: The airlines have worked hard on providing more room for short and medium-haul flights. With slim construction of the backrests, the passengers get more legroom and wide seat cushions ensure you remain comfortable during flight.
• The smart-onscreen allows you to enjoy on-board entertainment having latest movies, international radio stations, and latest TV programs.
• Under the food and beverages section, the long-haul flights have a beverage service, 3-course menu, and a second meal to ensure you are not left to starve. Premium Economy Class: The premium economy class boasts of more space, more baggage, and more service with plenty of comforts.
• The passengers are offered a welcome drink, two items of free baggage up to 23kg, and more than 50 percent personal space. The seating provides more legroom and cocktail table near to your armrest.
• For relaxation the practical travel kit offered at your seat will keep you refreshed in and after the flight. You also get a bottle of water at your seat and meals are served on fine china tableware.
Business Class: Right from check-in, the business class passengers experience the luxury offered by Lufthansa Airlines.
• Complimentary lounge access at the airports in which you can get access to lounge buffet, spacious shower cubicles, and daily newspapers and magazines.
• Access to temporary Work Area where you get a pleasant light, table and chair with all data connections. Separate smoking zones and exclusive ironing services are also available for flight passengers.
• Priority boarding allows you to save time and take out the hassle of standing in long queues. The details are mentioned on the boarding pass for the convenience of passengers.
• Many on-board delights are offered such as welcome chocolate for short-haul flights and many high-quality of snacks with fresh, regional ingredients as well as hot and cold beverages are offered on long-haul flights.
First Class: The personal flight assistant greets at your destination airport and culinary delights which will leave a memorable travel experience in your mind.
• Valet Parking Service for your vehicles at the terminal and you will tend to enjoy the individual service at all times.
• You can access the First Class Lounges across all major airports of the world.
• On-board experience allows you to have the most comfortable seating on the aircraft and the best culinary delights & fine wines on the flight.
You can check-in for your Lufthansa reservations with our online check-in page. Click on the Lufthansa logo and put in your flight details on the following page to check-in. Lufthansa web check-in opens 23 hours prior to your scheduled flight departure time.
Passengers flying on Lufthansa can check-in at the airport by either visiting the Lufthansa check-in desks or with the help of the self-service check-in machines. We suggest arriving in plenty of time if you're checking-in at the airport. Arrive at least 2 hours prior to your scheduled domestic flights and 3 hours for international flights.
Lufthansa Hub Airport
Frankfurt International Airport is the major airport located in Frankfurt and the airport center for Lufthansa. The airport is divided into two terminals; Terminal 1 is the older airport of the two and the terminal in which Lufthansa and its subsidiaries function all of their services within Frankfurt airport. Terminal 2 is expected to hold around 50 million passengers each year.