Your Patience is appreciated, while we are searching the lowest fare.
United Airlines Reservations
Travel to make memories all around the world
Local Weather - 05 °c Windy
United Airlines is one of the major airlines of America having headquarters in Willis Tower in Chicago and is one of the founding members of Star Alliance. The Airlines operates a big number of domestic and international routes spanning in US and all the other inhabited continents of World. The regional operations are carried out under the brand name of United Express. In the year 2012, after the merger of Continental Airlines with United Airlines, the new entity United Continental Holdings expanded services to 193 countries with help of other 28 members of Star Alliance. United Airlines has huge training facilities for its flight crews in the cities of Denver and Houston, with an aircraft maintenance centre at San Francisco, and customer care call centres in Houston and Chicago. United has announced recently that half of its pilots would be female or people of colour.
United Airlines has adopted the hub-and-spoke business model and continues its US operations from the following hubs:
5. Los Angeles
7. San Francisco
The United Airlines is having a well-connected network to all the major destinations over the globe such as Chicago, Houston, New York, London, Manchester, San Francisco, New Delhi, Tokyo, Paris, Madrid and many others. United as on date operates in nearly 238 domestic destinations and 118 international destinations in 48 countries or regions across five continents. Everyday United Airlines is operating more than 4500 flights across the six inhabited continents.
Upcoming Flight ways
Chicago to Colorado, Nova Scotia, and Florida Oregon Houston to Durango, California and Colorado and Ontario Los Angeles to Stockton and California Washington Dulles to Traverse City and Michigan Check out some amazing airline deals on our website, Beinair.com
Fleet Size of United Airlines
United Airlines currently operates a fleet of more than 830 aircrafts with an additional 49 aircraft planned or on order; all of which are either Boeing or Airbus. The major aircrafts procured by United Airlines include the Airbus A319-100 ,Airbus A320-200, Airbus A350-900 ,Boeing 737-700 ,Boeing 737-800, Boeing 737-900ER, Boeing 737 MAX 9, Boeing 777-300ER, Boeing 787-8, Boeing 787-9, Boeing 787-10, Boeing 737 MAX 10, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 757-300, Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 767-400ER, Boeing 777-200 ,and Boeing 777-200ER.
United Airlines Economy Class: The most vital class & the cheapest and is in fact the most searched category of seats in the airline industry.
United Airlines provides the following facilities to the passengers flying in the economy class of its aircrafts.
• Pretty Spacious and Expansive seating is provided to passengers.
• Passengers can ask for Blanket and pillows for use during flight.
• Many complimentary juices, soft drinks, tea, and freshly brewed coffee are offered, and passengers can avail wines, spirits, and beer through purchasing.
• The flights offer a wide range of snacks for purchase on the flights of more than two hours of duration, excluding the flights between the United States and Peru and Venezuela.
• If the flight is for more than three hours, then fresh food is available for purchase on most of the flights departing prior to 8 PM, excluding flights between the United States and Brazil, Venezuela, Argentina, Peru, and Chile.
• The passengers in Economy Class ere offered a variety of entertainment options including audio selections, DIRECTV, and movies.
• In-flight magazines can be availed on demand by passengers.
United Airlines Premium Economy Class or United Economy Plus: The next level seating class offers many significant benefits over the basic economy class. The passengers can avail the following benefits if travelling under the United Economy Plus:
• All the seats are beautifully contoured two-tone leather and a six-way adjustable headrest. In all the seats, there is a new tray table design offered with flip-up mobile device holder and a universal AC power plug.
• The passengers can look forward to the United private screening entertainment which includes main screen, setback-on-demand, and personal device entertainment services
• The passengers get complimentary DIRECTV which has more than 100 channels of live television and a range of new movie releases.
• United Economy Plus offers the United Wi-Fi for purchase on selected aircrafts.
• The passengers can enjoy premium snacks, refreshments, fresh fruits, or a complete meal with choice to choose from
• Maximum baggage allowance is of 32 kilograms.
United Airlines First Class: The United Airlines First Class is for the passengers who like to have a prioritized check in, boarding and facilities, and don't wish to stand in long queues of Economy Class. The following benefits will provide an insight into what is offered in the flights:
• The passenger get a granite-topped extendable cocktail table with seats beautifully contoured two-tone leather and a six-way adjustable headrest. In all the seats, you have the new tray table design offered with flip-up mobile device holder and a universal AC power plug.
• The passengers can avail the benefit of United private screening entertainment which includes main screen, setback-on-demand, and personal device entertainment services
• The passengers also get complimentary benefit of watching DIRECTV which has more than 100 channels of live television and a range of new movie releases.
• United Economy Plus offers the United Wi-Fi for purchase on selected aircrafts.
• The passengers can enjoy premium snacks, refreshments, fresh fruits, or a complete meal with choice to choose from. United offers the On the Rocks Cocktails, The Old Fashioned cocktail, and a rotating craft beer selection.
• The passengers can check up to two standard-sized bags free of charge when travelling with United First.
United Airlines Business First: The United Business First is loaded with benefits ranging from prioritized check-in when you reach the destination airports that helps to save a lot of time even in case you reach late at the airport. The benefits are worth noting when you enter the aircraft:
• The passengers in this class of seating are offered premium flat-bed seats with much room for laptop, tablet, and important documents.
• To add to the comfort of the passengers, a pillow and duvet are also offered in this class.
• All the seats in this class come with an ergonomic tray table and beautifully illuminated seat controls.
• Amenity kits having ear plugs, eye mask, breath mints, socks are provided to seats which also have USB power port & laptop power source.
• Your personal cabin features a personal 15-inch monitor with on-demand entertainment system.
• The exotic dining menu which also provides a choice of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
• Even at the time of departure you're provided a hot towel and premium beverage of passenger's choice.
United Airlines is constantly innovating the services and amenities provided in its aircrafts. The latest offering being the 100 channels of live television and its provided free on UA's 211 Boeing 737 aircrafts having proper seatback TV, presenting trouble-free viewing from gate-to-gate. Entertainment: United Private Screening The United Airlines aircrafts are now coming with new seatback monitors which streams Hollywood Blockbusters, TV shows, and music videos. The list gets refreshed every month and passengers can pick and choose to watch their favourite shows during the flight. You can also watch on your personal electronic device or through a seatback monitor depending on the flight.
The airline understands the importance of being connected via online and it has started the on-board Wi-Fi services for its passengers. The passengers can easily purchase the internet services provided by the United Airlines for their devices equipped with Wi-Fi.
The Business Class traveller enjoys many benefits of fine-dining experience from United Airlines. The in-flight menu are prepared by the most famous chefs worldwide. The five-course meals of United Polaris Business class is a fine example of the classy cuisine served by United Airlines. In the economy class, the airlines serves soft drinks, juices, and other non-alcoholic beverages complimentary. If the passenger likes to order, then it's pretty easy to pick and choose the cuisine.
The frequent flyer program of United Airlines is known as United Mileage Plus program and offers immense benefits for its members. As a frequent flyer, you get additional discounts and very special deals on all your flight ticket bookings. The United Mileage Plus is acknowledged as the world’s topmost rewarding loyal program. Not just a loyalty frequent flyer program, it allows the passengers to earn their miles anytime and from anywhere. You always have never-ending possibilities to win miles with your everyday activities and utilize them on your upcoming flights and vacations. For shopaholics, the Mileage Plus shopping lets you easily earn up to 1000 bonus miles merely by shopping at more than 900 stores.
The passengers are allowed to travel with their pets on the flight. The passenger should check the comprehensive list at United Airlines website and it includes domesticated cats, dogs, rabbits or birds. The passenger should keep their pet in the kennel at all times whether on airport or within the plane. The kennel should be place under the customer's seat for easy access and if it doesn't fits in, then it's likely to be disallowed. The passengers need to pay additional amount for taking their pets on the flight. At the airport, the passengers should take their pet to the United Airlines Customer Representative for getting the brightly coloured yellow tag to be attached to their pet's kennel. If you require more clarification on the same, you can contact the United Airlines customer service team.
The United Mileage Plus is the most comprehensive reward program in the airline industry. Your frequent travel helps you to attain the premier status, and you can earn your miles not only by travelling but also by shopping. You can either get rewarded with completely free air ticket or you can use money plus miles to get additional discounts on the flight tickets.
United Airlines allows the young children to travel without the supervision of an adult and it offers to children in the age group of 5 years to 14 years. The facility for unaccompanied minors offered on the direct flights only. The flight attendants will assist the minors with the check in and the seat will be allotted by the airline. The adults need to shell out USD 150 for each way up to 2 children and they'll be provided with complimentary snacks on the flight.
The passengers can bring on board with themselves one full-sized carry-on luggage along with one personal article. If you are travelling on an economy class ticket of United Airlines, then you are allowed to take only your personal item such as a shoulder bag, laptop bag etc. But if you are a Premier member or primary cardholder of Mileage Plus credit card or Star Alliance Gold member, then you can take pleasure in some relaxation over the baggage rules. Apart from the full-sized carry-on bag for additional items charges will be applicable for United Airlines economy passengers. Dimensions for a carry-on bag utmost 9 inches x 14 inches x 22 inches (22 cm x 35 cm x 56 cm), inclusive of handles and wheels Dimensions for your private article, like a shoulder bag, backpack, wallet, laptop bag or other small items, 9 inches x 10 inches x 17 inches (22 cm x 25 cm x 43 cm)Checked-In Baggage Rules
Two standard sized bags are allowed for United Airlines passengers. But economy class passengers have to pay certain amount of the fees. Dimensions: 62 inches or 157 centimeter (length + height + weight) Maximum Weight: 50 pounds or 23 kilograms Baggage fees usually depends on the kind of ticket you purchase, your destination, if you are an active US military personnel or dependent, your position with United Airlines' (UA) frequent flyer program, if you have a United Airlines (UA) sponsored credit/charge card.Check-In Information
United Airlines provides its passengers online check-in 24 hours before departure. The link can be found here. https://www.united.com/en/us/checkinAirport Check-In
For domestic flights, passengers without any checked baggage must check in at least 30 minutes earlier than departure. For domestic flights, passengers with checked baggage must check in at least 45 minutes earlier than departure. For international flights, passengers must check in at least 60 minutes earlier than departure. For flights to or from Micronesia and the Marshall Islands, passengers must check in at least 90 minutes ahead of departure.United Destinations
United Airlines operates a wide range of flights, from domestic flights within the USA, but also to the top destinations all around the world including North and South America, Asia, Europe and the Middle East. Check the table mentioned below for the expansive destinations that United currently cover, correct of November 2019. Following are the top international destinations that United Airlines covers: